Saturday, July 17

Pretty!


I was just browsing one of my favorite websites today, weheartit.com, and I came across this picture.  I thought the colors were gorgeous, and I wanted to share!

The heat is stopping me from practicing too much today.  I went out in the morning, but after only a couple runs I was sweating like crazy.  I don't want to sound like a wimp, but all of our streets here are sloped and it is around 106 today.  I will have to wait until tonight.  

I am going to try on the bike I will actually be taking back to my apartment on monday (hopefully) too.  Scary, since it is taller than the stingray and it does not have handle breaks, but I am still excited to feel like someone my age on a bike (maybe).

 

Another picture that I thought was beautiful.  I can't wait to deck out my basket like that! With flourist wire, zip-ties, and fake flowers I assume?

No comments:

Post a Comment