Thursday, July 15

What a stumble

Today, while walking to work, I tripped down some stairs. Normally this is just how I walk, like a klutz, but today I made the mistake of telling the story to a woman at work with me since I sprained my ankle. I just thought it was a funny story about how I am somewhat klutzy.

Turns out, since I was on my way to work, workman's comp papers had to be filled out and I had to go to an actual hospital during my shift to get it checked.



So after a couple x-rays, the doctor told me it was sprained (glad you got paid for those x-rays in order to tell me something you could tell by looking. And of course it wasn't broken, I wasn't even limping when I walked). He gave me this HUGE unnecessary, bulky brace to put on it, pain killers, and...

Physical therapy three times a week, for two weeks. For a sprained ankle.

I am taking the brace off for when I go home tonight, and definitely not mentioning it to my Dad. I will learn how to ride a bike this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment